Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Birthday came early this year...

Well, not really, but one of my presents did. :) My Mom and I have been talking about me getting a sewing machine for awhile now, and she's wanted a new one too. We both think that the Janome Magnolia 7330 is SUPER CUTE! And it's priced very reasonably!

Here she is!! :)

Well a few weeks ago, I stopped by my Mom's house to drop off a few things, and she was like I have a surprise for you. Well I knew we had ordered something and it had come in that day, but for the life of me I couldn't remember what. haha :) So she then proceeded to give me some HUGE knitting needles that we ordered off Amazon.com. We got 2 sets for $3.98. Great deal right? :) Anyways, I was like ha, I had forgotten what we had ordered, but I knew something was being delivered today. So my mom is like, well that's not your surprise; close your eyes and come in the living room. So I walked in there and I see a sewing machine setup on the coffee table. I'm like, did you get a new sewing machine? :) I'm already excited by this point thinking YAY I'll be able to sew at your house on the old one now. And she's says, yep I got a new one, but that one right there is yours. :) YAY!!! haha I was so excited, probably more surprised at first. I can't wait to get started sewing on it. I just need a space to work, so I'm hoping the 40 Bags in 40 Days will help me get my house clear of lots of clutter so I can get our office/sewing room organized.

Anyways, just had to share about my AWESOME early birthday present! :) Love you Mom (& Terry ;)) and thanks again!! :)


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...