Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One more thing!

Ok, so I had to add one more thing to my list for Christmas. ;) I usually try to avoid commercials (except the funny ones of course), and I especially try not to be persuaded to buy something from seeing an ad or commercial. But when I saw the Dremel Trio the other night, I just couldn't resist. So many ideas for projects from using this one thing started popping in my head! It's the neatest thing!!You can cut, sand and rout with it! :) Plus you can cut all kinds of stuff with it, including wood, plastic, drywall, sheet metal, wall tile and more without switching tools. It has some pretty good reviews on Amazon, even though a few people posted that it doesn't work well on larger projects, and they've broken the bits, but for my smaller crafty projects I think this will do just fine. And I love it's cute little case! haha ;) Anyways, just had to share! This might be my Christmas present to myself!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...