Monday, June 6, 2011

What's for dinner this week?

It's Monday AGAIN! :) Adam and I took some time off work last week and it was so nice to basically do nothing! ha! :) We did go a few places though and I have some great new thrifty finds to share! I'll post about those tomorrow for sure! :)

So here's what's for dinner this week!

Monday: Baked Salmon and Salad
(We use Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette dressing with this salad and it is so YUM!)
Tuesday: Spaghetti with Turkey Meatballs
(I use the same recipe for these meatballs that I do for my meatloaf!)

Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Wraps

Thursday: Pan-fried tilapia, brown rice and corn on the cob
(I use a slightly modified version of Bill Phillip's Body for Life meatloaf recipe! If you don't own the Body for Life Cook Book, you are missing out! It's the absolute tastiest, easiest healty cookbooks I own!)

Friday: Turkey Meatloaf, green beans and sweet potato fries

You can probably see a theme with a lot of our recipes. I like to use extra lean ground turkey breast in place of ground beef. I'm not a big beef eater, and I don't like finding "things" in my meat. It makes me gag! :/ ICK! So I've found that I can avoid that by using the extra lean ground turkey breast! Plus, it has loads of protein and hardly any fat. And we've started buying it at Target instead of anywhere else. It's only $5.49 there, and at Publix it's up to $7 maybe a little over. I've started buying 3 packs at a time too, because we use it so much and always seem to run out! :)

If anyone wants recipes for anything listed above just let me know! I'm happy to post them!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...