Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I've been converted....


Right before vacation (a long post about this is coming up later today!) my blackberry started acting up badly (sigh...) so Adam and I headed to AT&T to check out a new phone for me. I have been a blackberry person for years now, so I was dreading getting a new phone. The newer blackberry's have itty bitty keys and are just plain ugly, so Adam suggested an iphone. Of course at first (yeah right, for months) I told him NO WAY, I will never like an iphone, you are crazy. Well, at the store I played with the iphone a little, made faces at the ugly new blackberry's, and got told by everyone we know there, just get the dang iphone. So..... I did it, and now I doubt I'll ever go back. :) haha I just wish I had made the switch sooner!! LOL I love this iphone and now I'm wanting a macbook to sync it up with! :) So I'm officially becoming an apple snob. :)



And I do believe I'm addicted to apps now. There is a free one for just about everything, making lists, games, barcode scanning, sparkpeople, e-readers, twitter and facebook of course, and TONs more. :) Plus, the calendar and and contact lists are just as easy to use as my blackberry. :) If any of you are debating making the switch, just do it, you won't regret it. :)

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...