Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday or rather Thursday this week....


My friend Miranda always does these, so I thought this week I'd join in!!! :)

{one} what color is your kitchen?
Bright green! :) When we first painted it, we called it Ninja Turtle Green because at night it just looked so GREEN!! I was so nervous the next morning when I woke up, but thankfully in the daylight it looked so much better!! :)

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
Not really.


{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
PENCIL! Every since my mom has helped me with math homework when I was younger, I've used a pencil. She wouldn't help me if I used a pen. I even tried the erasable pens, but nope, only pencil with her so it kind of stuck with everything else. :)

{four} can you use chopsticks?

Oh yeah! :) Thanks to many sushi nights and bang bang shrimp nights with Adam, I'm pretty good. :) I still drop stuff though. :) Then again, I drop stuff eating with regular utensils so there ya go. ;)

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. I just can't get comfy in the bath tub. Plus, I like it really, really full of water for a bath, and I never can seem to get it full enough without it almost overflowing. ;)

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch is my go to dressing. But my favorite is Brianna's Blush Wine Vinagrette. YUM!!!

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
ha, never tried. :)

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Plenty. ;)

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
either, i like any pb if it's Jif :)

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
um no way; but Adam and his Dad seem to think it's ok to pick random ones up. NUTS I tell ya!!



post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...